To provide equitable and quality healthcare services to the Nuba People and beyond through outreach programs, education, research and creating partnerships with the community and stakeholders in healthcare.
To be the first choice in healthcare for the Nuba People and beyond.
N- Nurturing Nuba lives and beyond U- United in healthcare promotion B- Boldness in action A- Affectionate in service provision
We offer health care services to the Nuba people and beyond through outreach activities, education, research and creating partnerships with the community and stakeholders in health care.
1. We create awareness about communicable and tropical diseases, malaria, HIV/AIDS, Sexually Transmitted Infections and come up with innovative ways to prevent and control them
2. We campaign for rapid immunization programs and offer vaccination services.
3. We offer nutrition services to the Nuba people and beyond and also to advocate for food security
4. We provide water and sanitation services to the communities and help the communities dig pit latrines
5. We offer health education and primary health care to the youth and the community
6. We support and create avenues in order to improve maternal, child and adolescent health
7. We restore and instil hope to those affected by war and having mental health problems; through professional counselling and psychotherapy
8. We participate in general cleaning, proper waste disposal and solid waste management
9. We carry out biannual medical mass screening and medical camps
10. We train community health workers and community extension health workers
11. We create socio-economic opportunities to support the affected communities and individuals in order to improve their living standards
12. We undertake research in health issues among Nuba people and beyond so as to guide in policy and implementation of our projects
13. We build a long-lasting partnerships with all the Nuba stakeholders in health for optimal health services delivery.
14. We take such steps by personal or written appeals, private meetings, public meetings or representations to government entities and other bodies as may be deemed expedient to promote any of the objects of the Organization.
15. We raise, secure and utilise funds for the attainment of any or all objects of the Organization, and to do such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of these objects.
16. We offer reproductive health services such as family planning and contraceptives to those who desire it. We also offer sanitary towels and incentive programs to motivate girls to be in school.
17. We offer counselling and support to victims of gender based violence.
Our main office is in Nairobi, Kenya with sub branch in Juba, South Sudan and field stations in Nuba Mountains, Sudan.
Thank you for considering to support our noble cause for providing health care to the Nuba people and beyond.
To your right are the modes we provide for receiving your donation please feel free to use any option of your choice.